The community is NOW ABLE TO BE POSTED IN, BUT PLEASE, YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE YOUR POST APPROVED. Keep it organized people.
I am changing the community to "restricted posting" for a grand amount of reasons.
1. I am an very organized person and there is an EXTREME amount of OMG CRAZY ALL OVER THE PLACE posting from EVERYONE.
2. There is 103 of you and that's ALOT.
3. There's even more INFORMATION than people. This is an INFORMATIONAL community for organizing and if NO ONE can find the important links they need to find because there's 4 pages of "OMG LOOK WHERE I'M SITTING!" and 436245 thousand posts of questions that can be answered in the FAQ, then it's frustrating.
4. It's...just better this way.
SO, if you need posting priveleges and have a good reason, please leave me a comment here. For those of you that don't have posting rights, you'll be able to get your answers...well, answered. Just comment on the proper post, or if there isn't a post for your question, go to the FAQ.
I am going to no provide you all with a comprehensive list of links. These links are links for people with available hotels, meeting information, shirt decorations, concert ettiquette aka ideas....everything. If you want me to make a post for something you want to have discussed, tell me.
The only people able to recieve posting priveleges:
You should be able to get all your questions answered by comments. I'm sorry if it's inconvenient, but it's NECESSARY.
FAQ 1 | FAQ 2
Seating Arrangement Poll
hosoi-koe's meeting information *IMPORTANT UPDATE* Making a list of people attending, check if you are going!
ai-no-kisu's meeting information
hosoi-koe's hotel information
ai-no-kisu's hotel information
TVXQ Guest Book
Airport pick-up by hosoi-koe
*EXTERNAL PARTNER LINKS*
Red Sea project
Also. I wll NOT stand for the use of improper, impolite language directed towards anyone. This isn't a community for anger, annoyance or impoliteness. We're all here because of a certain fives guys, so let's remember FIVE THINGS.
1. Be polite. Polite means, don't tell someone they're getting ripped off. Polite means not using certain words. Polite means, treat everyone as your equal in body, mind and spirit. I don't care who are you...cut it out.
2. Be open and understanding. There are people of all races, all ages and all backgrounds here, but we all have one thing in common: DONG BANG SHIN KI. TVXQ. TOHO SHI NKI, shiny shiny shining bright. I don't care, but that's enough to make us all friends. All 100+ of us.
3. Do not disrespect someone. We're all here to help. Again, let's discuss the meaning of this word. Disrespect, aka a lack of politeness that insults, hurts or otherwise makes someone feel NOT GOOD. DO. NOT. DO. IT.
4. Read everything before posting or asking a question.
5. HAVE FUN!!!
If you feel harrassed, insulted or otherwise by anyone, please message me.